Adding a Pipe Asset
1. Draw the pipe using one or more 2D or 3D Polylines. (PLINE or 3DPOLY commands)
2. In 'Select ADAC feature to create' select a Water, Stormwater or Sewerage pipe.
3. Fill in the details. Tick boxes allow us to add optional data. Items without tick boxes are mandatory.
4. Invalid numerical values are shown in red, eg Pipe diameter cannot be zero.
5. When ready, press 'Insert/Create New Feature'
6. Select the polyline(s) representing the pipe. Right-Click to finish selecting
The polyline is encapsulated into a BLOCK. If you have used the ADAC Feature Layers, the block is moved to the appropriate layer and should change color. The ADAC data is stored in the drawing for the new BLOCK entity. The new ADAC feature is added to the 'Drawings ADAC Features' tree control.